That’s how you can win!
November 7th 2019
Mojo Club, Hamburg
You are an innovative startup and want to go to SXSW in Austin, Texas? Now you have the chance to win a trip to this mega-event!
Secure your starting position at our Reeperbahn Startup Pitch by convincing our advisory board or by winning at a pitch competition at the me Convention in Frankfurt, which is organized by Mercedes-Benz and SXSW. And all this with just one application!
- The closing date for applications is on August 25th, 12 pm.
- From September 2nd to 6th, an online voting will determine the five startups that will travel to the me Convention in Frankfurt.
- The me Convention will take place from September 11th to 13th.
- The advisory board will elect the four other finalists for the Reeperbahn Startup Pitch on September 27th.
- On November 7th the big final will take place in Hamburg!
- From 13 to 22 March 2020 Austin will be dominated by SXSW.
Conditions of participation
All startups that have launched a new, innovative product on the market between July 1st 2017 and July 1st 2019 are eligible to participate.
- All industries are allowed.
- There are no restrictions at the company headquarters – the whole world is invited!
- We need a short description of maximum 500 characters.
- A pitch deck of maximum 15 slides is also mandatory.
- All application documents must be written in English, the pitch will also be in English.
- Any travel and accommodation costs will be borne by the participants.
All further information can be found on the application form. So, let’s go, knock us out with your application!
How time flies! At the end of this week, on August 25th to be precise, is application deadline for the Reeperbahn Startup Pitch. We have compiled the seven most convincing arguments as to why participation in the seventh edition of our competition is exactly the right thing for your startup.
One of the conditions of participation for our Reeperbahn Startup Pitch is the submission of an English pitch deck with a maximum of 15 slides. But what does the ideal pitch deck look like? In the following article we’ll give you a few tips.
Hamburg Startups has opened up two ways of reaching the final of the Reeperbahn Startup Pitch on November 7, 2019 in St. Paul’s Mojo Club where decision-makers in established companies, experienced start-ups and multipliers in the digital and media industries will come together.
The advisory Board
On September 27th an illustrious panel of experts will determine four of the five finalists for the Reeperbahn Startup Pitch.